IPL Disposable Eye Shields (Box of 50 pairs)
Replacement for IPL-Aid (31-9300) that have been discontinued by the manufacturer.
These disposable eye shields are the perfect choice to help your client relax, and ensure their eyes are kept safely closed through their treatments. The eye shields are easy to put on, take off, and are latex free as well as being hypoallergenic. With the light adhesive, your client will feel comfortable throughout their treatment whilst the eye shields stay safely in place whilst you work around their brow, temples and bridge of nose areas. The eye shields are designed to protect most orbital areas, and also feature a convenient tab making them easy and painless to remove from your client. These disposable eye shields have an opaque inner layer, to provide protection from bright light and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) devices, The disposable eye shields are single use only, and arriving to you in a pack of 50 pairs.
- Disposable, 50 pairs per box: For single use only, each pack contains 50 pairs of eye shields, to ensure maximum hygiene between each client.
- Easy to use: The eye shields feature a light adhesive to ensure that they stay safely in place throughout their treatment, and a convenient tab making them easy and painless to remove after the treatment.
- Comfortable: The eye shields are latex-free, hypoallergenic and made to protect most orbital sizes for maximum comfort and protection during treatments.
- Protection levels: The eye shields provide a protection level OD>4 @ 190 – 1,400nm
- Protection for treatments: These eye shields provide protection from IPL devices